Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Carlos agassi and Paulo Avelino - Gandang Gabi Vice Oct 23, 2011



During the press con of Praybeyt Benjamin last September 28, Carlos Agassi revealed that he had engaged in a gay relationship during his teens. The 32 year-old further shared that he never opened up about it before since no one dared to ask him about such a sensitive issue including his family and friends. “Mapili ako sa kaibigan e. Ang pinaka itinuring kong pamilya ko ay yung family ko talaga. So I guess they know, but they never talked to me directly the way [the press people] are talking to me about it now.”

When Push.com.ph asked him if he’s worried about the consequences of such a big revelation, Carlos explained that there’s no point regretting a past experience which made him a better person. “I can’t say I don’t care. But I don’t see anything wrong [with owning up to my mistake] because a person who’ll love me should love me for the person that I am right now. For what it’s worth, I’m grateful for my past mistakes because they made me a better person now. It’s just sad that whatever mistakes I did in the past are carried over to my present life.”

Although same sex relationships remain to be a debatable issue in the Philippine society and considered a taboo in most sects, Carlos said that it’s something that couldn’t be denied at this point in time. “There's nothing wrong with that. 2,000 years ago meron ng ganon. I mean, ayoko naman magmukhang masama sa mga extremists na ayaw sa bading, at ayoko rin naman magmukang masyadong open-minded about it. But let’s face the fact that it's happening. But I guess I can only speak for myself. If I do something, aaminin ko kahit mali man siya. At kung mali man, pagsisihan ko, knowing that it will make me a better person,” he reiterated.








pinoy tv hunks





3 comments:

  1. More of carlos agassi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Let me know if you've seen him shirtless somewhere.

      Delete