Friday, November 25, 2011

Seth - PBB Unlinight Nov 24, 2011





Seth is a Filipino American whose mom is a Visayan. He was given a secret task by Big Brother to pretend to be Luz's husband and if he succeeds, he will become an official housemate.

Set and Luz finally met each other inside the confession room. Aside from their strategies, Luz also made it clear about the limitations by which they are going to do the task. She was like, “I’m married for almost 9 years. I have a daughter abd I do love my husband.” Seth understood and told Big Brother, “Natatakot din ako kasi kasal na sya at may anak na sya. I kindah am in the same boat so I know ayaw nyang bastusin asawa nya, ayaw ko ring bastusin girlfriend ko.” (I’m pretty scared because she’s married and has kids. I kindah am in the same boat so I know she doesn’t want to disrespect her husband and I too don’t want to disrespect my girlfriend.)

Seth entered the house. The housemates were ecstatic to see him. Joya for instance told Big Brother that she suddenly remembered her own love outside. All of the housemates were of vourse affected by Seth's entrance inside the house, but none has been more affected emotionally than Kigoy. Kigoy told Big Brother that he feels envious to see Luz having such a close relationship with someone and that he also yearns to have the same closeness to people that he could call his family.







pinoy tv hunks





1 comment: